Friday, July 22, 2011

Grump's Golden TIcket - Part Deaux

A couple of week's ago I sat down with the Poker Grump as he got ready to play in the WSOP Main Event for the first time.  You can see the post with that video right here.  On his first day I had a chance to go down and get a little footage of him at Poker News labeled a "Table of Death".

Earlier this week, I had a chance to sit down with the Grump and talk through his Main Event experience:



You can also read Grump's blog posts about his big adventure here.  They are all definite good reads!  Thanks very much to the grump for taking the time to sit with me on these occasions and share this experience.

2 comments:

  1. Geez--I can't believe I rambled on for 25 minutes! If you had asked me when we wrapped up, I would have estimated it had been 10. So much for my claim of being a man of few words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the Godfather I, the Corleone family politely asks Tessio, a former Corleone Captain, to come for a ride with them in the car. Tessio, knowingly, sulked quietly into the vehicle.

    Bob....I can't imagine. I hope you get another shot next year.

    NoLimitDoc

    ReplyDelete