Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Have a Thing for Blondes

Ah, things are bustling in my world these days, but I do have a few stories cued up to tell.  For starters I need to tell everyone about the new woman in my life.  She's blonde with a long lean body and a deep throaty voice.  She's super sexy and I definitely have the hots for her.  Things have actually progressed pretty fast, in fact, she's moving in to the house today.

Some of you may be asking, "wait, what about Mrs. Flops"?  Well, for those of you who haven't already figured it out, Mrs. Flops is a super cool chick and she is welcoming this new lady with open arms.  In fact, the Mrs. has been pretty blunt about how she's looking forward to watching me do my thing with this new hottie.

So, I thought you might want to see a picture of my new lady.  Is it safe for work?  I suppose that's up to you, and really why would you want me to tell you in advance.  Half the fun is not knowing:



Meet Pearl ...



4 comments:

  1. Hello Pearl. I know you're going to enjoy touching her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been fondling her extensively and unashamedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, but look at what you COULD have had instead:

    http://bit.ly/IbeioZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That there's a beautiful bass. And very cool on the band!

    So here's how slow I am - I'd always enjoyed your vlogs on AVP and was a little disappointed to see them disappear, but it never occurred to me that you might have an actual stand alone blog. Anyhow, glad to have found it and looking forward to getting caught up. (In my defense, the honey badger has been by favorite hand for 10 years, tho I never knew it by name.)

    -Chuck(chuck_mingus onAVP)

    ReplyDelete