Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Enjoying Adversity

It's amazing the things you can find on the Internet.  I recently got pointed to an interview on YouTube with a guy named Josh Waitzkin.  If you don't know that name, well, I explain it in the video, but suffice it to say that Josh has a pretty big brain and he knows how to use it.  I'm going to embed the YouTube video with Josh's interview in this post below my video, and I'd highly recommend watching it, he's a very interesting person.



And as promised, here's the interview with Josh:



So the next time you find yourself in a playing situation where you feel like complaining about the conditions ask yourself, "If I complain about the conditions am I missing out on a chance to extract an edge over my opponents?"

No comments:

Post a Comment